InstaPic for PC is a Windows application which promises to woo the users of Instagram, who prefer accessing it from a computer. Whether the activity involved is searching, editing or sharing your Instagram pictures, the InstaPic download does it all from a Windows desktop.
Quite familiar with the insane popularity of the social platform of Instagram, Windows users found a silver lining with the latest download version of InstaPic Windows.
InstaPic for PC
App Name: InstaPic
Developer: APP LFY
Supported Windows: Windows 8.1+
Last Updated: September 24, 2018
The latest version of Windows InstaPic PC download is 5.1.0. As discussed above, the app works for major versions of Windows, with the latest update being working efficiently on Windows 10.
Since it is not available on the official Microsoft store, get your hands on the new 2018 update of InstaPic for Windows, by clicking the download button as mentioned in this article.
Latest InstaPic File Information
|Supported Windows||Windows 8.1+|
|App Developer||APP LFY|
|Last Updated||September 24, 2018|
Exciting Features of InstaPic
- Availability of ‘Login ’/ ‘Sign Up’ screen.
- An alternative is available to change the information of your Instagram profile.
- Quick suggestions of your phone contacts, having an access to an Instagram account.
- Conveniently find a user by browsing through the tagged photos.
- Enjoy and browse through the most amazing publications.
- A user is provided with a timeline to view his profile’s activity.
- An alternative is provided to comment on and rate your favorite posts.
- View and share the fascinating posts on various social platforms.
- Stay online and send photos through the direct messenger.
How to use InstaPic on PC?
Despite it sounding a complex procedure, using InstaPic on PC is quite an effortless job. Follow the steps as detailed below to effectively use the InstaPic app in your Windows PC:
- Download and Install the premium version of InstaPic, by clicking the download button as mentioned in this article.
- Launch the Installed application in your PC.
- Enter the credentials for your Instagram account.
- When the Instagram account is opened on the desktop, click the icon of ‘new post’ followed by a click on the ‘camera icon’ as located in the centre downwards.
- Tap on the image of your choice from the gallery and apply the required edits or filters to the image.
- Post the edited picture.
- Voila! You’re done. Cross check your post by verifying from the Instagram application.
Witnessing the soaring popularity of Instagram, users always desired to access the same on the bigger screen. Resultantly, InstaPic is the best way out which lets a Windows user access Instagram directly from his desktop.
Unavailable for the older versions of Windows 7, XP or vistas, the app generously works with the latest versions including 8,8.1 and 10.Sharing, viewing or commenting on Insta posts from a Windows PC is no big deal henceforth.
Unlike the other websites which promote erred download of InstaPic exe, this site caters its users with the latest and clean version of InstaPic.